From 15 to 19 July 2024, Alicante (Spain) will host the European Rock Mechanics Symposium (Eurock), and currently the call for abstracts for this event has opened, while its deadline is June 30th, 2023. In order to submit your abstract (max. 400 words) through their ConfTool system you can click here.
With the maximum pages of 6 for papers, each paper needs the registration of at least one author.
- Rock properties, testing methods and site characterization
- Rock mechanics for infrastructures
- Mining rock mechanics and rock engineering
- Design methods and analysis
- Rock mechanics for heritage
- Geophysics in rock mechanics
- Numerical modelling and back analysis
- Monitoring and back analysis
- Underground excavation and support
- Risk and hazard
- Applicability of EUROCODE-7 in rock engineering
- Geomechanics for the oil and gas industry
- Ores, building and industrial rocks
- Application of artificial intelligence to problems of rock mechanics
- Remote sensing in rock mechanics
- Geothermal technology
- Rock Mechanics education and training
The responsibility of analyzing and accepting (or rejecting) the abstracts will be up to scientific committee or Eurock 2024 by September 15th, 2023. Before November 30th, 2023 the authors of accepted abstracts are going to submit through ConfTool system their six-pages full papers while they have to use the template that will be available in due time. The authors will be informed of the result of the review process by the end of January 2024. Authors will submit the final revised paper to the same platform before the end of February 2024.
For further information please visit their website.