The show contains two days of industry exhibits and technical paper presentations in the trenchless technology field. In addition, Pre-event Good Practices Courses will be available to attend on Monday, Nov. 8, 2021 followed by a reception for all attendees.
Abstracts are being accepted through March 2, 2021. New products, and methods, case studies, trenchless innovation and research and planned methodology changes relating to the following trenchless technologies are being accepted:
- Sliplining/ Coating/Lining
- Splitting Eating/Extraction/Pipe Bursting
- Pipe Jacking/Microtunneling
- Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Case Boring/Auger
- Maintenance Technologies/Inspection
- Subsurface Utility Engineering
Submission for abstracts are open here.
More information such as exhibitor, registration, and sponsorship is coming soon. For information on exhibiting at the show and sponsorships contact Kelly Dadich.