GE has announced the initial programmes for its two autumn conferences, Basements and Underground Structures and I&M, both are going to be held on 6 October 2021.
GE is hosting the 14th annual Basements and Underground Structures conference, plus the 10th biennial Instrumentation and Monitoring conference this year.
Physically, the co-located events will be held at Park Plaza Victoria in London.
Some of the programme highlights comprise discussions on the following topics:
- How can the industry decarbonise basement design?
- Challenging design practices and using substructure digital twins to improve basement designs
- Examining how AI is changing the way we collect and understand monitoring data
- Challenging designers to value engineer through the lens of carbon reduction
- Understanding developments in monitoring standards and the implications for engineers
- Is less more when it comes to monitoring data?
Moreover, lessons learned from numerous project case studies will be presented in the conferences.
You can register for the events now and one pass offers access to both of the events.
What is your reaction?