In January 2023, the registration for the Underground Construction Association’s (UCA) George A Fox Conference will be open.
While the New York will host this one-day conference on January 31, inauguration of this event is due to be done by ITA president Arnold Dix and his keynote address on Sustainability in Planning & Construction 21st Century Tunnelling.
Covering largely from tunneling projects, the program of technical sessions will comprise:
- Pawtucket Tunnel – Narragansett Bay Commission: Irwin Halim, Aecom and Stephane Polycarpe, Bouygues
- Ellicott City Flood Tunnel: Lizan Gilbert, Kiewit and Dan Dobbels, vice-president, McMillan Jacobs
- Gateway Hudson Tunnel: The Most Consequential Project for the Regional Economy: Kris Kolluri, CEO, Gateway Development Commission
- Bay Park Conveyance Project Shafts: James Myers, senior project manager, Keller-North America
- Amtrak’s Major Capital Delivery Program: Kevin Phelps, director of delivery strategy in the Office of Capital Delivery, Amtrak
- NYC DEP Water Tunnel Shaft 17B-1 and 18B-1: Jesse Sylvestri, project manager, Walsh Construction II; Adam Curry, project manager, Keller North America; and Lauren D’Attile, portfolio manager, NYC DEP
- Challenges of Increasing Clearance in the Howard Street Tunnel: Verya Nasri, global tunnel lead, Aecom
- Second Ave Subway: Liam Dalton, program director, MTAC&D
- Technical Improvements to the Industry: Recruitment/Work Force Sustainability Panel
- AlexRenew Tunnel: Justin Carl, program manager, RiverRenew
In order to booking a place at the conference, click here.