Considering overwhelming demand of participants, the deadline for the Abstracts’ Submission for the World Tunnel Congress 2023 has been extended to June 20, 2022.
Abstracts should be submitted here.
The 10 topics for WTC2023 are:
- Knowledge and passion to expand underground for sustainability and resilience
- Geological, geotechnical site investigation and ground characterization
- Planning and designing tunnels and underground structures
- Mechanized tunneling (and microtunnelling)
- Conventional tunneling, drill-and-blast applications
- Tunneling in challenging conditions; case histories and lessons learned
- Innovation, robotics and automation
- BIM, big data and machine learning applications in tunneling
- Safety, risk and operation of underground infrastructure
- Contractual practices, insurance and project management
Since 12 to 18 May 2023, the Athens will host ITA-AITES WTC 2023.
For more information on abstract guidelines and requirements, go to their website.