Since 11 to 12 May 2022 the Aerial UTS Function Centre in Sydney, will host the 17th Australian Tunneling Conference.
In order to gather tunneling leaders, engineers, and industry experts to share best practice ideas in tunneling design, construction, safety, and maintenance, this event is an excellent opportunity, which has been considered due to continuous services of tunnels in presenting the critical link to safer, faster, smoother journeys and Australia’s strong pipeline of upcoming projects.
The intended topics are:
- Industry outlook & future-proofing
- Updates and case studies on current and future projects – Australia & International
- Project financing, contracting and tunnel commissioning
- Geotechnical investigations, excavation and TBM management
- Standards in tunnel construction including improvements in Fire, safety and ventilation
- Design and planning & innovative construction
- Environmental Assessment, Stakeholder Engagement, and Community Impact
- Latest technology showcase
- Overcoming challenges – workforce resourcing and training
For registration please click here.