At the moment abstract submissions is open for coming year’s World Tunnel Congress (WTC2023).
The 10 topics for WTC 2023 include:
- Knowledge and passion to expand underground for sustainability and resilience
- Geological, geotechnical site investigation and ground characterization
- Planning and designing tunnels and underground structures
- Mechanized tunneling (and microtunneling)
- Conventional tunneling, drill-and-blast applications
- Tunneling in challenging conditions; case histories and lessons learned
- Innovation, robotics and automation
- BIM, big data and machine learning applications in tunneling
- Safety, risk and operation of underground infrastructure
- Contractual practices, insurance and project management
The is determined deadline for abstracts delivery while the final papers must be in no later than .
Athens will be the host of ITA-AITES WTC 2023 from May 12-18, 2023.
For more information on abstract guidelines and requirements, visit their website.