The determined deadline for entries of this year’s ITA Tunneling Awards is June 20, while its awards involve eight categories:
- Major Project of the Year – over €500m
- Project of the Year – €50-500m
- Project of the Year including Renovation – up to €50m
- Technical Innovation of the Year
- Beyond Engineering
- Product/Equipment Innovation of the Year
- Innovative Underground Space Use
- Young Tunneller of the Year
Completion of major civil engineering work of the projects that can nominate must be between March 1, 2020 and April 1, 2023.
On November 24 Mumbai will host this year’s awards following the Tunneling Asia Conference on November 22-23. Also organization of the conference is up to the Tunnelling Association of India.
Commencing since 2015, the international competition rewards remarkable achievements in tunneling and the underground industry. Additionally, the most ambitious underground projects as well as the latest innovations, techniques, and methods in tunneling, are presented in this event.
According to ITA president Arnold Dix: “The Tunneling Awards was a celebration of the great milestones and the great innovations achieved and highlighted the contributions made to our planet and people.”
This year, the ITA Awards conference will be in hybrid format.
For more information please click here.