2020 award winners have been announced by the Tunneling Association of Canada at its Nov. 6 annual general meeting.
The winners are as follow:
- Young Tunneller of the Year: Connor Langford and Andre Solecki.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Richard Staples.
- Canadian Project of the Year (Up to $100M CAD): Riverside Stormwater Interceptor.
- Canadian Innovation Initiative Award: McLoughlin Point Wastewater Treatment Plant Cross Harbour Force Main and Outfall.
- Photo of the Year: Ashbridges Bay Treatment Plant Outfall Shaft & Starter Tunnel.
- Canadian Project of the Year (Over $100M CAD): Eglinton Crosstown LRT Mined Stations (Laird, Avenue and Oakwood);
- TAC Undergraduate Scholarship: Graham Swarbrick
- Dan Eisenstein Memorial Scholarship: Madison Kennedy
What is your reaction?